"Having The Time of Our Lives"
Becoming a member of The Sauble Sandpipers Club is to be part of an organization which promotes, cultivates and maintains sociability, recreation and good fellowship. Our club is non-political and non-sectarian. Come and enjoy the many excellent facilities at the Sauble Beach Community Centre.
Membership is open to all persons over the age of 55
YOUR INVOLVEMENT AND PARTICIPATION IS IMPORTANT IN:
- Maintaining the Community Center in Partnership with the Town of South Bruce Peninsula
- Helping to maintain physical and social activites
- Encouraging Community participation
- And especially becoming a member of The Sauble Sandpipers Club
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Privilege to hold any position on the Board of Directors
- An opportunity for you to make a difference so that we and future generations can continue to enjoy the programs and activities sponsored by the Sauble Sandpipers